Sponsor

Monday 1 October 2007

Keep An Open Mind

Exercise: push-ups
Food: pineapple and celery juice, 12 bananas, big green salad with tomatoes, avocados and celery, 250g dates, a few raw pistachios and cashews, two helpings of banana and mango pudding. As we are moving into Autumn in the British Isles;) I seem to be really loving the mango/banana pudding. If you like custard you should try this, you still get the smoothness and the sweetness, but also mega bonus, NUTRITION!

Because it stays darker in the morning longer, it's eating into my running time. Either have to start later and therefore start later at work or run in the dark. What I might try to do is run a little later a couple of times in the week and then whenever I want at weekends. And do more bodyweight stuff the rest of the time. My main reason for running is not so much the exercise, although I love it, but being in the fresh morning air - air bathing;)

Why do I eat raw? I have at least 50 reasons. No seriously I do, all written down. I think it is important to know why you do something or want to do something. At the very least it will show you what you really are not bothered about and help you consider whether you should dump it, or how you can make your 'why' bigger. At the moment I have two reasons really standing out, mental clarity and not feeling tired. I have a lot of commitments on right now so particularly appreciate these two benefits. I have produced two pieces of writing at work today and last Friday that have been simply stunning. And that is because my mind is so clear. I also produced them in under 30mins each. Those are big 'whys' and I have no intention of giving them up!

I don't get tired, only sleepy when it's time to sleep, otherwise I am motivated, energetic and forward thinking. Is this beginning to sound attractive to you? Because you can have it any time you want it.

Number one tip for creating magnificent change, keep an open mind.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...