Sponsor

Sunday 7 October 2007

Sweaty Betty

Exercise: Resting
Food: Canteloupe 'milk', mango and spinach green smoothie, apple juice, Dr Martin's raw coconut water with pineapple and aercola, some pistachios

On the whole a very liquid diet following from yesterday, and feeling on the up. But succumbed to the pistachios after a random vist to Wholefoods Camden. Have pretty much avoided them (Wholefoods not the nuts) for a few months following the implementation of my 'track and trim' financial strategy. Because everytime I went in there I spent at least £40! in addition to my regular grocery expenses. Today it was £20 but included some natural 'eyeliner' which bumped up the total. But happy with that because I deserve the best (read most beneficial) ;)

For the past few nights I've woken drenched in sweat (yes definitely sweat). This usually happens at the beginning of my period and I assume it's to do with a higher basal body temp and/or hormonal fluctuations. But this has happened for the past seven nights! And think it may be part of a detox or healing crisis period as my body 'dumps' bolstered by raw, biologically appropriate, nutritious intake. And both yesterday and today pee-ed soo much. Like very 10 mins, only a slight exaggeration. I'm finding it all very fascinating.

I will be mentioning various raw food teachers/adventurers that I admire and learn from over the coming days in no particular order. Today - Frederic Patenaude. Frederic is passionate about heath, raw food and languages among other things. All passions of mine. So I'm always interested in what he is up to. He also has a good entry level book on raw food called 'Raw Secrets' that is worth checking out.
http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/

Top tip - we are what we do repeatedly, so excellence is a habit not an act (Aristotle).

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...