Sponsor

Tuesday 16 October 2007

Left, Right, Left, Right, Left Right, Left, Right

Exercise: Pushups, yoga
Food: Orange, apple and lime juice, Green salad with avocado and tomatoes, dates, 4 bananas, mango and banana pudding (one mango and two bananas), rooibos tea with raw honey

I've just made an important decision which involves me stepping out of my comfort zone, and it feels great and a little scary. But that's okay because I'm in my stretch zone the best place for transformation. What is not okay is if I was in panic zone suffering complete overwhelm. The first thing to ask yourself is what is the worst case-scenario if I do this and the worst case-scenario if I don't. Interestingly I think it is the latter that may offer up the more painful consequences, even if over a longer period of time and possibly more subtly. So if you are thinking of going raw, list the consequences of marching forward and the consequences of staying where you are. And combine that with your core values and you should be able to beat your path.

What I have found for me whenever making big changes in my life particularly non-mainstream ones, the best benefit by far, is that I actually did it, that I stepped out in faith and doors were flung wide open.

It takes the first step to see the next step.

1 comment:

Kristen's Raw said...

That's a fantastic post. Love it!

Cheers!

Kristen's Raw

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...