Sponsor

Saturday 6 October 2007

Raw London Doing it For Herself

Exercise: pushups
Food: pineapple, celery and ginger juice, deglet noor dates, (mango, spinach and strawberry) green smoothie, banana and mango pudding

Canker sore still stinging!! Didn't eat until nearly noon. And decided not to bother with anything fatty to ease the digestive demand on my body, and aid healing.

Still feeling detoxy. I was reading ES magazine yesterday, and on the foodie pages, it mentioned raw, organic catering by http://rawfairies.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
raw fairies. The site looks gorgeous and I think the food is competively priced. I'm yet to try it out but it is on my list and I will let you know. I like simple raw meals but a few gourmet recipes would be a treat. I feel so proud because they are here in London!

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...