Sponsor

Monday 15 October 2007

Time is Gold Dust

Exercise: Dancing
Food: A few almonds first thing, I found them in my pocket! And felt that I actually would prefer to eat them at the beginning of the day than at the end. Orange and lime juice, 12 bananas in total I think! big green salad with tomatoes and avocado. And some herbal tea with raw honey.

It's late and I need to be in bed. Technically it's Tuesday already but seeing as I'm still up, it's Monday! Just been dancing and I loved it. I'm going to avoid eating after 7pm and see how it feels. I don't need much sleep but when I eat right up to the wire I'm sure it affects the quality of the sleep although not the quantity. Every minute counts and I want to make sure every minute counts!

We have all the time to do what we need to do. We just need to do it...

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...