Sponsor

Thursday 18 October 2007

Sleepy head

Exercise: Resting
Food: 7 bananas, Green salad with baby greens, avocado, tomatoes and celery, dates, banana and mango pudding

(Thanks to Kristen for my first comment!)

I have averaged practically four to five hours sleep this week so far and I feel grand. When I get sleepy I just go to bed. And that is an important point, I don't get tired but I do get sleepy. Anyone else feel that way? So when people say 'I'm tired' could eating cooked foods be having an impact, or a cumulative effect even, due to the energy-intensive process involved in digesting it?

I do love having a good think about things. Because often there is an insight that is just staring you in the face that you never picked up before.

Sleep needs can change and you should just fall in line with what your body is asking for. There was one week when I was becoming sleepier earlier. So I went to bed earlier. This can happen when the body is going through internal cleansing and healing. And could also be linked to the changing seasons, and just how much we've got going on in our lives at any given time.

Be a truth-seeker not an 'I've made up my mind, don't confuse me with the facts' person. It's much more fun. If you start from a place of fear then truth will scare you witless, but if you start from a place of love, then you'll just get more to love.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...