Sponsor

Thursday 4 October 2007

Not Nuts About You

Exercise: pushups

Food: Apple juice, 5 bananas, itsu hip and humble salad with greens, seaweed, carrot, beetroot, avocado and plain tofu, jaynie's salad - spinach, baby greens, cucumber, celery, avocado and vine tomatoes, had a few dates and a few raw cashews. But really have a lower tolerance level for nuts now. Which is great as it means things have been shifted because nuts should really only be eaten in tiny quantities and seasonally. They did taste fresh though but it didn't take long to feel that gubjie (my own made up word) feeling, you know that if you eat beyond this point there will be discomfort and possibly pain!


I set my alarm to go for run at 8am. When it went off, I switched it off and lay down for five minutes. Next minute I look and it's 9.20am! And I had a meeting in town at 10 made it only 5 mins late, and someone came in after me. And I got nearly an extra hour and a half kip. Lovely.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...