Sponsor

Monday 8 October 2007

I'm Having Fun

Exercise: Dancing
Food: Green smoothie - mango, papaya and spinach, Big green salad - baby greens, avocado, sundried tomatoes and vine tomatoes. I love Itsu's herby lime dressing, I buy it newly-prepared at lunch time and put it on my salad yum, and found out someone at work does the same thing! In the evening had banana and mango pudding and remains of green smoothie. I can see my food intake going down post period!

Feeling much better. Should probably have early night but am going dancing. Promise not to stay tooo long. But need to catch up with a couple of people;) I've just ordered some freshly harvested nuts from Nora Lenz of www.Rawschool.com. I feel so incredibly chuffed that we can all help each other in this way, passing on information, contacts, recommendations etc regardless of location.

Check out www.rawfoodrightnow.com Heidi and Justin are having such fun with raw food and they have the loongest list of raw food blogs. But only a tiny number if you compare to other subjects out there. Which shows how pioneering this is!!! That is one of the things I love about this, I really love being different (although I do want others to be attracted too!), forging my path. It is also incredibly liberating for other areas of my life too. I was thinking it is like living a whole different paradigm, then I thought doh, I AM living a whole different paradigm!!!!

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...