Sponsor

Saturday 20 October 2007

Paradigm Shifts

Exercise: Run and push ups
Food: None (one day water fast)

More and more, I'm realising that the more I open my mind, and challenge long-held beliefs that don't seem to be backed up by truth, the greater the propensity for paradigm shifting change.

Sometimes I get a little 'ohmigod' feeling about eating raw. But I refuse to see myself as isolated or a victim. I choose to do this. I am a pioneer and so are you. By living consciously we attract and inspire others to live more authentically. In the same way we ourselves have been attracted to and inspired by others.

There is no doubt in my mind, and despite some appearances to the contrary, people do want to enjoy good health. And many are seeking the way to optimal health, no small feat with all the 'noise' out there. I truly think that in five years time eating raw, biologically appropriate food (whatever percentage) will be as common as veganism if not vegetarianism.

Is eating raw a price to pay or simply investing for a better return?

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...