Sponsor

Wednesday 10 October 2007

Eureka

Exercise: Resting
Food: Green smoothie-same as yesterday, Green salad -baby greens, avocado, vine tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, herby lime dressing, 9 bananas, some pistachios

When it comes down to it I am simply a truth seeker, because I know truth brings freedom. And freedom is one of my core priorities. So you see if you change the way you think based on truth it can change your whole life. So where others might see I'm making a sacrifice giving up cooked food, and occasionally it crosses my mind too. But I know I don't actually think that or I wouldn't be doing this. Basically what I think is this; I've found a better and an enjoyable way to gain more freedom. That's it. It is not really about cooked or raw. So if I find new truth on the matter I will modify my beliefs again. It's not belief I cling on to but truth. A bit deep today but really been having a lot of eureka moments that I want to share.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...