Sponsor

Sunday 14 October 2007

The Essence of You

Exercise: Run
Food: Banana and mango pudding, some dates, some almonds and a some left over green smoothie

Felt very relaxed today. As we are moving into Autumn proper with darker evenings and mornings, am having to rethink my exercise and work strategy! I'm thinking of getting up at 5am to work on my various projects, then exercise afterwards to make the most of my time. There is a lesson here, i.e. if you want change you have to change. It's something I have chosen to embrace wholeheartedly and I see the results every day. Basically you need to work out what you want for example I have always pursued optimum health. Whenever I learnt something new I applied it and here I am today. I didn't have a goal of weight loss or a any dress size. But by 'attaching' to optimum health the specifics made themselves known, I don't know how much I weigh but I am a dress size UK 6 on average and can get by in an 8 if it's a fitted shape. But my body is still cleansing and adjusting so I just focus on health. Who know's where it will lead?

Never say 'I can't' because your brain just shuts down when it hears that and then you literally can't. Just say I'm keeping an open mind and will take each step as it comes. Find out what your core needs and core values are, and set your goals around them. My utmost core value is freedom. Freedom to be me, freedom to love, freedom to be loved, freedom to do what I love! So for me eating raw gives me more freedom to be me and do what I want to do. So it becomes a no-brainer, it fits with the essence of me so I do it. So for example if your core value is beauty (it is one of mine), you might say that you love the look of raw ripe fresh fruit and vegetables in your shopping basket, you love how everyone looks at your shopping in awe, you love that you only become more beautiful when you eat this way and that others do too. You love that the earth is more beautiful with lots of fruit trees as opposed to dead animals. So you get the gist. It's basically your spiritual DNA, God's unique imprint on your heart.

"To get what you really want, you have to be who you truly are" Mike Angier

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...