Sponsor

Wednesday 31 October 2007

Count The Blessings

Exercise: Run
Food: 7 very ripe bananas, banana and papaya smoothie, salad-green leaves, cherry tomatoes, avocado with a raw pesto dressing. Later in the evening some almonds, and almond nut milk.

Ate first meal at 11.30am because I had a two hour meeting at noon. Had the smoothie at 2pm and the salad around 4.30pm. Due to an evening engagement ate later than planned (nut milk).

My skin is absolutely glowing. The thing is I've always been complimented on my skin, but now even I do a double-take when I look in the mirror. It's just so amazing the changes that take place when we eat raw, or rather when we remove the things that don't benefit us, mentally, physically and spiritually, and add the things that do.

God is love, and he has truly blessed us.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...