Sponsor

Tuesday 9 October 2007

Miracles

Exercise:Yoga
Food:Green smoothie - mango, papaya, spinach, Green salad - baby leaves, avocado, vine tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes (plus herby-lime) dressing see yesterday's post. 3 small conference pears, small bag of organic dates and mango and banana pudding.

Am using Ryan avocados in my salads at the moment. They have a firmer texture than the popular Hass avocado, with a green skin and a beautiful yellow in the centre of the fruit. I'm still marvelling that I'm eating bananas, tomatoes and avocado today. Only a few months ago these would have never featured on my menu. I used to get a reaction to bananas an itchiness on my tongue, I couldn't stand the mouthfeel and apparent blandness of avocados (I now appreciate their distinct flavouring) and I hated tomatoes due to being force fed them when young and to be fair they were nothing like the pomodorinos which I bought recently.

Top tip for a dynamic and rich life. Probably the most important ever -KEEP AN OPEN MIND. Because miracles do happen.... everyday.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...