Sponsor

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Look Into My Eyes

Exercise: push ups, yoga
Food: 6 bananas, pineapple and celery juice with ginger, huge green salad with tomatoes, avocado and celery, 500g dates, some pistachio nuts, and 4 more bananas. The pistachios were hard and not fresh tasting, just was not feeling them.

Have ordered some raw cashews as a special treat. The price helps to keep them in the special treat box, and that's no bad thing. Popped into Wholefoods in Camden today for some masacara, I need to get a completely natural one as my eyes seem to be reacting (itchy) to the big brand ones I have, Maybelline and Mac. I'm not surprised, that as I'm changing through raw eating it will have a knock on effect on other things that I use on/in my body. Bought a mascara by Lavera, will see how I go.

Also treated myself to some on the vine tomatoes, yummo, I just made that word up good eh.
I love my yoga class. The instructor is so able. You know someone who actually knows how to impart knowledge. And it's all about the movements ie intelligising the body which is want I want. He'll say if you move this, you'll feel it here, and you do.

Top tip for sticking to your journey, find teachers that can teach. Be a teacher that can teach.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...