Sponsor

Saturday 13 October 2007

Have Courage

Exercise: Run
Food: None

Today I'm doing a water fast primarily for spiritual reasons but also appreciate the opportunity to give my body a rest, particularly after the frenetic activity of the past twelve days. Did I feel hungry? No not really, occasionally I felt something. But it wasn't hunger as such more the thing that kicks in when you are feeling bored and start to move towards the kitchen!

I found a great article on courage today by Steve Pavlina. And it absolutely rocks. It was immediately helpful and I applied it to yesterday's dilemna. I hope it helps you too. http://www.stevepavlina.com/articles/courage-to-live-consciously.htm

A short and sweet post today as I'm taking it easy. Slept in until 12 noon:) Enjoy the article.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...