Sponsor

Thursday 11 October 2007

How I Got Here

Exercise: Push ups
Food: Green smoothie - mango, celery, strawberries and spinach, Green salad - baby greens, avocado, vine and sundried tomato with Itsu shallot dressing, 8 bananas, a few dates and some pistachios

Just ate 4 bananas when I got in about 10.30pm. Wasn't really hungry but they were perfectly ripe. I'm still up two hours later so at least they will be digested. Am going to experiment with not eating later and see what effect that might have.

I started eating vegan about four years ago now or a bit longer. I have always had a strong interest in health and food. And even when I was little I remember thinking there must be a way to eat that leads to health and where your body is at its ideal weight without having to monitor anything. Thinking back that was quite a profound thought for a little one! It was obviously a manifesting of my purpose but I didn't quite grasp how to work it out. Borne out by the fact that I worked in a fast food place while I was a student! Although the choice served me well at the time. More tomorrow..

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...