Sponsor

Friday 5 October 2007

Downtown Detox

Exercise: Push-ups
Food: Mango, spinach and celery smoothie, 4 bananas, green salad with vine tomatoes and avocado, deglet Noor dates, cashew nuts

Feeling a bit fuzzy and have a slight runny nose, although I feel great other than that. Seems to be a bit of a detox thing, because I have another canker sore. They are painful critters! But because I understand what's going on I'm fine with it, would rather not have it but fine, if it is a sign that my body is healing itself. Would have had a lovely long sleep in tomorrow but am on course all weekend, so it will be like working 12 days straight. Eeek!

I know I promised site reviews, and more of my story. I am on it honestly just a little bit pressed for time hopefully next week will be better.

Top tip for proactive living - the solution to every problem is action.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...