Sponsor

Friday 14 December 2007

Seeds of Change

Exercise: Pushups
Food: Green smoothie, 8 bananas, salad - leaves, tomato and avocado, pineapple and celery juice, a small smoothie of guava and clementines, a few nuts and lara bars

The guava smoothie was okay but should probably have removed the seeds! The clementines really worked prob due to hardly any pith. I've done a whole orange smoothies and it was as bitter as bitter, due to the pith. But reckon this method would suit satsumas and clementines to produce whole juice.

Went out for yet more drinks tonight but I stuck to water! I've just had the best news one of my lovely friends who encourages me and says that I'm inspirational seems to be fastracking her way to eating vegan!! And with a significant raw element and I'm sure the percentage of raw will grow, it's only a matter of time. One of my bosses told me I look well, and said he'd seen me eating a pile of green stuff. My salad. He then asked how long I had been veggie (that's what he sees it as, I don't shout about eating raw at the moment I just do it) and I said around five years. He said he could see himself at a push not eating meat, but couldn't give up fish. I love conversations like this because people's minds begin to open up and the seeds of change are being planted.

And I can't ignore the fact that the health habits of those who hang around me change for the better whether I'm saying anything or not. Family, flatmates, friends, colleagues etc. And that is so encouraging, and so emphasises the need for us to live intentionally and purposefully.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...