Sponsor

Wednesday 5 December 2007

Looking Ahead

Exercise: Pushups
Food: Five small bananas, salad (baby greens, pomodorino tomatoes, cucumber), a few lara bars, strawberry, banana and pineapple juice smoothie

Today stopped eating now just before 8pm! Have not yet managed to try out my guava and clementine smoothie or a soup recipe I found, hopefully will get to experiment before the end of the week.

I've started looking ahead to 2008, thinking about what in former days were vague New Year resolutions, but what are now detailed values-based goals. And I would suggest you start to mull over this too (I know it's only 5 Dec) and when things come up that you think may be a good idea to explore, just write them down. This way once you do sit down to firm up your goals whether it's Boxing Day, 31 Dec, or early Jan you won't be coming to the exercise cold. Therefore making it a much more enjoyable and productive thing to do.

I'll be carrying on with an ultimate goal of pursuing wholeness, this will be broken down into various elements like my raw adventure, my running, my relationships, my commitment to learning etc.


I'm excited for the future, but will also be looking back at the past year, the things I've learned, the achievements, the breakthroughs, the challenges and best of all... the myriad blessings.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...