Sponsor

Friday 7 December 2007

Taste Test

Exercise: Pushups
Food: 6 large bananas, 2 apples, 3 lara bars, a few pistachios, salad - mixed leaves, carrot, beetroot, sundried tomatoes, avocado and basil. I bought this from a place where you get to choose all the ingredients and then they mix it all up for you. In the evening made a soup recipe but didn't love it so straight to the freezer for now.

Forgot to feedback on how colleagues received Lara bars. Well they got finished. Although I think they were a bit of a shock to the system, as no added sugar, no e numbers etc. One girl positively loved them and asked where she could get them. One guy positively hated them. I was surprised as he had cashew cookie. But anyhow he is an older man, set in his tastes. I think his exact words were, 'I can use this to stop the leak in my shoe'.

1 comment:

raw by default said...

That's kind of funny, actually. I like most LaraBars, but my mom gave me a cashew cookie one this morning. I took one bite and let her eat the rest. It tasted like feet to me! I guess everyone's favourite is different.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...