Sponsor

Tuesday 18 December 2007

Good Eating Habits

Exercise: Lots of walking, push-ups
Food: I had three distinct eating times today, 12 noon a box of cherries, 4.30 salad - baby leaves, avocado, tomato, cucumber and yellow pepper, 6.30pm - 7pm a bowl of 'chocolate mousse' - acai, coconut milk, 3 large bananas some shredded raw coconut, followed by a few almonds. So achieved both aims of eating from 12 noon onwards and stop eating by 7pm!!

I had about 4hrs sleep approx. last night and that's after being out dancing. So when I woke up I felt like I hadn't had enough sleep but still felt vibrant and my skin looked really fresh. And I put this down to the fact that I stopped eating at 7pm yesterday. I have had days when I have had more sleep but have literally just got into bed after eating something and not necessarily something light! Then have woken up the next day feeling dehydrated and not refreshed at all.

So hope to continue with this no eating after 7pm, except for my rooibos tea and raw honey if I need it. Good habits make the journey easier and more enjoyable. So here's to a few more in 2008! An excellent book that I have just re-read is the Ultimate Secret to Getting Everything You Want by Mike Hernacki. It will help you in your pursuit of optimum health and other worthy goals. It's very easy to read and would be an ideal stocking filler if you are looking for meaningful gifts.

On a completely different note I had to send some of the Lara bars that I bought in NY, back to the company in the states. They had mould on them and they weren't out of date, but shows they are viable. Anyway sent them back a couple of days after I got back. Still waiting to hear.

And another aside had another great date on Saturday, woo hoo!

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...