Sponsor

Friday 21 December 2007

Eating Raw is Sexy

Exercise: Lots of walking
Food: 4 bananas, green smoothie (canteloupe, melon, mango, spinach), bought salad (lettuce, baby corn on cob, beetroot, mange tout, green beans, broccoli, 3 Lara bars, a few pistachios and cashews, a fruit pudding (5 small bananas, about half a mango and frozen acai pulp)

Today I was standing on the station platform and was discreetly (or so I thought) eating my bananas. And it was four which is a few as it is usually six or seven at a go. This rather attractive guys maneouvers himself to my side and looks or rather stares at me, I say "hi" and introduce myself and he gave his name too. He then asked me "how many bananas did you just eat?" To which I laughed and replied "four". He said "very sexy"... Well there you go eating raw pulls in the dates.

My Christmas green smoothie of yesterday didn't work out (I know after all the build up). It was clementines, spinach and apple. The little I had at the time tasted great. But yesterday after being in the fridge it tasted very bitter, maybe to do with the pith settling. Probably needed to use fewer clementines, no problem with the satsumas though. I tried sipping it while holding my nose, it didn't work. So unfortunately it went down the plug hole.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...