Sponsor

Monday 10 December 2007

Lovely Day

Food: Acai, banana and apple juice smoothie, 2 conference pears, salad of baby greens, carrot, alfalfa sprouts, mushrooms and mung bean sprouts/red cabbage mix, a few Lara bars (yeah you saw that one coming)
Exercise: Dancing

Today was just a fantastic day on every level. I had the day off work, so had a lie in until about 11am but I did go to bed around 3am, so all relative. But on a normal work night I get about 5hrs sleep which works well for me particularly when I don't eat at least 3 hours before sleeping. Hurrah this habit is now finally kicking in. I do love to wander around town when I have spare time, I like being outside and I like being around and observing people. So went to Carnaby St and Soho. Treated myself to a smoothie and salad at Fresh and Wild. And found a great woolly hat (I had imagined this exact style and it was like there it is!) bought it in black and red.

Then I had a random date. Won't go into details but it was just so low-key and lovely. Raw food didn't come up as we weren't eating. But somehow I think that if it had come up this guy would not have been that fazed. I used to think how on earth am I going to find someone who eats raw. But that is scarcity thinking. I just need to be who I am, everything I will ever need already exists. And then later I went dancing. Eating raw plays a huge part in helping me to be me and to live the life I love.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...