Sponsor

Monday 17 December 2007

Acai - The Chocolate Fruit?

Exercise: Dancing, push ups and lots of walking
Food: Acai and banana smoothie (at agency meeting!), green smoothie (mango, satsumas and spinach), Large salad - baby leaves, avocado, tomato and cucumber, I tried a new raw bar (very green) called miracle bar, found it in Planet Organic. I liked it but not sure the average punter would. A few lara bars, and when I got home I made my own acai smoothie with acai (bought frozen), green coconut pulp (frozen), sun-dried shredded coconut and a few bananas. Absolutely delicious like chocolate mousse but a zillion times better.

How cool a fruit that tastes like chocolate. That's is what you call a real treat.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...