Sponsor

Wednesday 26 December 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hope you are all enjoying the festivities in love and freedom!

Water Fast Day 3

Felt weak but better after showering. Went into town to run some errands and then popped into work to check a couple of things. It was very peaceful and quiet, I enjoyed the walk back to the station.

Water Fast Day 4

Felt very weak today. Arms and legs heavy. When sitting I'm a dead weight! And even putting something on my lap feels burdensome. Lots of Christmas cooking smells around! I think today is major toxin purge day.

Water Fast Day 5

Felt stronger today but still weak. Stayed in and read, and listened to audio very productive day. Am doing well with keeping up with the water intake even though I don't feel like it. Seeing visible signs of ketosis. For the record no headaches or breath issues.

On a completely different note this may be of interest and I will be having a gander too as I get it for free if I help spread the word ;)


I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.
It covers:
The best blogging techniques.
How to get traffic to your blog.
How to turn your blog into money.
I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.




No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...