Sponsor

Thursday 13 December 2007

Party Time

Exercise: Push ups
Food: 12 bananas, salad (baby greens, tomatoes and avocado), pineapple and celery juice, a few lara bars, a few bellinis, sun-blushed tomatoes, olives, a bit of houmous and a few chips

The party season has begun in earnest. Went out for drinks with some colleagues/friends to Bluu bar in Hoxton. Great venue and excellent staff. I stuck to mango bellinis, and water, they ordered food. And they ordered with me in mind as they know me as eating 'vegan' and not explicitly raw. So it was olives, sun-blushed tomatoes, artichokes, houmous, bread, chips. I was very touched by their thoughtfulness. And I could have just picked at the tomatoes and olives but had a sneaky few chips. They did taste nice ( I don't eat them because they don't taste nice, but because they are not the best food for me) unlike some things I cannot stand the smell or taste of now. But I didn't feel like I wanted more or that I was missing out by not including them in my diet. I didn't touch the bread and had no inclination to which is very interesting.

What I learnt tonight is that when I set clear boundaries, it helps other people to help me even unwittingly. And also I have some lovely people in my life.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...