Sponsor

Wednesday 7 November 2007

Why Do you Do This?

Exercise: Bodyweight exercises
Food: 7 bananas, orange and apple juice, salad- baby greens, pomodorino tomatoes, avocado with coriander and lime dressing/sesame citrus dressing, 250g dates, some almonds

Got home late could have not eaten the almonds but did. But about six hours from my last meal. And will be up for a couple of hours. Today the digestion and elimination were very good despite the almonds eaten rather late. So eating them on an empty stomach helps plus remember I'm not eating until noon. That is making a difference no doubt and is becoming a habit which is great.

The timetable for eating seems to be falling into a pattern bananas 12noon, smoothie or juice at 2pm, salad 4/5pm. I have a lot of evening commitments so sometimes get some dates, or nibble on almonds when I do finally get in. But if I were to go straight home then potentially I would have maybe fruit pudding, or canteloupe milk, other fruit or smoothie around 7pm and that would be it.

I have fifty reasons why I do this, (actually more than fifty now). Here are a few,

- Mental alertness
-Intuitively drawn to it
- Spiritual clarity
- Investing in my health
- Brings more simplicity into my life
- This is one of God's original blessings to us (Gen 1:29)
- Have loads of energy
- Need less sleep
- I like being different/pioneering/visionary
- I'm a truth seeker
- I like adventure
- It brings me more freedom
- Intellectually it makes a lot of sense
- Emotionally it makes a lot of sense
- I see the benefits
- It helps my fasting
- I can inspire others
- It's an outworking of my purpose
- Enhances the enjoyment of exercise
- It fits with the vision of how I want to live my life
- It 'increases' my time
- It helps to clean my internal environment
- I love looking at my kitchen full of fresh fruit and veg..everywhere
- My body tissue is clean and elastic
- Great use of my food budget
- I'm changing my world/the world
- I can live consciously and passionately
- I radiate health and well-being
- I look and feel great
- It benefits, me, others, the earth
- It shows that I am open to, and can change
- It helps me pursue other worthwhile goals

Enough for you? There are loads more.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...