Sponsor

Monday 5 November 2007

The Riper The Better

Exercise: Dancing
Food: 6 bananas, strawberry, mango and celery green smoothie, salad-baby leaves, avocado, pomodorino tomatoes and tomato dressing, some dates and a few almonds

The smoothie wasn't great, needed more mango, and the mango that was in it wasn't ripe enough. I've gotten used to having my fruit very ripe but it takes a few days to get there. The fast really cleared out my tummy.

Very ripe mangos are great for smoothies. So are very ripe bananas, but I love to eat them just as they are. I still marvel at this because those who know me, knew that as far as bananas were concerned in the past, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. My reality is continually being rearranged.

That's why I always say keep an open mind, you don't have to do anything. But there is something about keeping an open mind that can catapault you into another dimension. One minute you're there and suddenly you're here, and you hardly know how. It's like a ripening of you.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...