Sponsor

Thursday 29 November 2007

Anyone For Dessert?

Exercise: Bodyweights
Food: Green smoothie - mango, spinach, shredded coconut (scrummy), baby leaves (rocket, watercress and spinach), one lara bar (apple pie), some pistachios, later one banana, mango and coconut pudding, some almonds

New green smoothie, lovely bright green and thick, tasted yummy. And then at home tried out just mango and coconut, it was a gorgeous yellow and delicious, better than custard. It was thick, even with water, will try without next time. I added some raw honey because the mangos though juicy, were not the sweetest on the block. Hurrah another one for the collection.

I didn't take any bananas in today. Think the smoothie is enough now to take me through to the salad. Then can have the bananas later at home if I need them. Less load to carry. I'll see how I go.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...