Sponsor

Thursday 24 January 2008

Thoughts Become Things

Food: Grapes, cherries, green smoothie (spinach, mango, pear), 9 bananas, salad of baby leaves, avocado, tomato, olives, another salad of baby leaves, houmous, carrot, and another salad of spinach, cherry tomatoes, peas, broccoli and sweet potato (all small salads)
Exercise: Bodyweight exercises

I had a couple of transition moments today. Realised that this week have been without bananas and that had an impact. That is my foundation fruit and when I don't have enough I can be vulnerable. But happy with progress on keeping nuts quota down.

http://www.tut.com/

Do I believe that thoughts become things? You bet! I love the 'tut' site the daily notes are fantastic in developing my spiritual growth. Sign up to the daily notes and see if your life doesn't start to change. Everything we do starts in the mind.

Which brings me on to Think Right Now and their great CDs. I have a load of them and play them while I sleep and while I'm working. The Eating for Excellent Health system is compatible with eating raw. And I highly recommend it. It's great when your eating is so messed up you don't even know where to start, but also good for consolidating and enforcing already existing good beliefs and habits. Please use the link at the right of the post as I'll get commission if you choose to buy.

But I'd like to emphasise the CDs work. I've started playing the eating CD and the setting and achieving goals again to bring focus at I go into a new year with raw and other great things. I would only recommend stuff/sites that I use and benefit from. If you do get any of the CDs I would love to hear how you go. If you can think right, then there is no stopping you.

Here are a few of the statements on the Eating for Excellent Health CD to inspire you:

I say no to refined sugar and yes to foods that are naturally sweet
I've dissolved all issues around eating and acceptance from others
I substitute high fat foods with foods that are naturally high in water content
I choose health over convenience every time
Eating and emotional comfort are separate for me now
I eat right because I respect my body and my health
I love fruits and vegetables
My foods are naturally filled with energy and life force

There are so many more affirming and clearing statements. Use the Think Right Now link in the useful links section to the right of this post. Happy, healthy eating.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...