Sponsor

Saturday 5 January 2008

The Day After

Food: Pineapple juice, 1 fuji apple, 1 pear, 1 banana and two handfuls of dates

I sipped the fresh squeezed juice from 11 to 2pm. Had a good walkabout in town. About 4pm had the apple and pear and some dates. Before going for a friend's birthday drinks had a banana. Had cranberry juice there and a few dates when I got back home.

My strength is returning, can climb stairs again without particularly noticing that I am climbing stairs.

My stomach is fine but capacity for food is limited so pacing myself!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your day sounds delicious. Sipping on fresh juice...YUM. Makes me think of sipping on a fruity drink on the beach! Keep it up. You are doing awesome!

Peach said...

Thanks Jan, popped onto your site and your kids looked so cute with the fruit salad!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...