Sponsor

Sunday 20 January 2008

It's A Beauty

Food: I haven't got anything to eat apart from Lara bars, the shop was out of bananas if you can believe that and yesterday I was at an all day seminar and then had a couple of things to sort before coming home. And not likely to be able to get anything until tomorrow. I do have some mangos but they are not ripe enough. Well actually a couple seem to be softening so will prob have a green smoothie later with some spinach. I also have a few oranges, and I quite fancy a juice.

Exercise: Bodyweight exercises

The Cuisinart food processor has arrived. And it is beautiful. I haven't used it yet I just keep staring at it! But you know it just adds to the pleasure of using it that it is such a work of art. It is rock solid too. This goes back to what I said about core values. When the things in your life chime with your values, the joy you get from them is enhanced beyond their function.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...