Sponsor

Wednesday 9 January 2008

The Best Fit

Food: Green pudding (mango, papaya, raspberries, spinach), four bananas, bought salad (cabbage, carrot/tahini, sesame seeds, lettuce, mushrooms, squash), a few fresh dates

Been out of town for a couple of days on business. Took a lot of fruit with me, so had that throughout the day (cherries, bananas). Had dinner at Nandos, I had the house salad with sweetcorn and mushroom and picked at some olives (which were so salty). The next day more fruit (cherries, bananas, pear apple) had lunch in a bar restaurant asked for a green salad to be made up, came with artichokes, avocado and cherry tomatoes. It was really great I could ask for that and it was no big deal. It was delicious, although of course no overt fats went out the window for that period. But happy with my choices. It was hard going trudging round in the freezing cold, I felt like ordering a big plate of fat fries. Not helped by the fact that one of my dining companions did just that!

Back home, had some errands to run in town including picking up some fluffy white towels from the Heals sale. Treated myself to a salad from Planet Organic round the corner. Have just ordered a cuisinart food processor woo hoo!! I can't wait to make my own salsa and pesto.

Cuisinart can be pricy but not if you get if from
www.housemakers.co.uk

who are selling models for half-price £125!! plus only £4.50 shipping (this is for uk)

And you can get Blendtech for Uk market from below £349 free UK shipping, I think I got mine for £299 as special intro price and I bought an extra jug.

http://www.usmoothie.com/totalblender.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I am so jealous you are paying that much (or little) for a food processor! Amazing! Do you think they'd ship here for 4 dollars? LOL! You are making wonderful choices. Do you live by a lot of raw or healthy places to eat? Sounds like it! YUM!

Peach said...

Hi Jan!

Yes I am really blessed. There are some good options around here. I can get decent salads in restaurants and fruits from all over the world all year round. And I have about five places to choose from at work for lunch if I don't take my food in. Really can't complain!! X

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...