Sponsor

Thursday 1 May 2008

Skin Glorious Skin

Exercise: Escalators
Food: grapes, 3 bananas, some dates and orange/celery juice

Had first food at 6pm today. The grapes were lovely actually tasted them not just the sweetness. The bananas were like ice cream as they were very ripe, hence I was eating them so they wouldn't go to waste. But feel it would have been better to stick to the grapes. Well they'll sweep me innards clean!

Tuesday was the hardest day but very happy with my body's progress. I couldn't have contemplated this while working before. Ideally I would have been laying with my feet up at some serene and scenic location getting plenty of rest. So plan B was getting plenty of sleep and lots of fresh air everyday, and reading good stuff.

Today had to stand on one escalator, otherwise danger of me going backwards while everyone else was going forwards! Feel weaker after eating, not surprising as my body is now diverting energy for digestion.

This points to the fact that food does not give us energy, sleep does, or to put it another way we experience renewal and rest while we sleep which leaves us energised. Food simply provides the 'raw' material for your body to break down and then build the body. Think about it you can go 24 hrs without food quite easily (you may not want to but you can!). Can you go a whole 24hrs without sleep? Not an attractive prospect, you'll probably become a whole different animal!

A couple of months ago, maybe less I had a breakout of spots on the left side of my face, very bumpy. I was not impressed as I have great skin! But decided to just carry on as is because I knew it was a detox symptom and not something to 'treat'. And it cleared up by itself first becoming very smooth and now the marks have all but disappeared. My skin is absolutely beaming and I haven't worn make-up for at least a week, just a touch of lipstick and mascara. I kind of just stopped. Will I continue like this? Who knows.

Am bulk ordering raw pistachios, cashews, and nori sheets to experiment with veggie sushi.
www.realrawfood.com

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...