Sponsor

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Yes For Yoga

Exercise: Yoga, escalators
Food: Water

I started my yoga class again after a six week break plus Easter hols. This was due to the fact that when I went to sign up in Jan it had already filled up. As it happens it was a blessing in disguise as I was asked to help out on a project which ran through that period so it would have clashed.

But I have missed it (I know I can do it on my own, but really like the discipline of a class and the tutor is fantastic) and I only realised how much after today's session. I thought I might struggle with the food sabbatical that I'm on! But it was amazingly fulfiling, if not necessary easy. I felt much more present, although very glad when we moved from the leg exercises to the floor!!

And even now as I stab at my keyboard I feel very serene. To the point I just want to sit in silence, no music, learning audio or youtube. I don't even want to read my emails so I'm not. Although I did a bit of virtual house-keeping before I left for my class so don't anticipate there are many, if any.

I am currently feasting on my Living Nutrition magazines (now known as 'Vibrance'). And it's such a pleasure, I actually felt slightly disappointed when my tube stop arrived as I had to put my mag away! You probably get that I read A LOT. You'd be right. I absolutely love learning and it's simply fabulous to recognise it as one of my core needs. Because I'm able to indulge to my heart's content and its bringing such amazing blessings.

Anyway one of the articles was by Shelley sharing how she healed from debilitating side effects from using a particular birth control method. Read more here www.rawandjuicy.com

Well I'm off for some serene sleep, and I wish you the same. I'll leave with this Irish blessing I read in Living Nutrition.

Whenever there is happiness
Hope you'll be there too,
Wherever there are friendly smiles
Hope they'll smile on you,
Whenever there is sunshine,
Hope it shines for you.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...