Sponsor

Monday 10 March 2008

The Wringer

Exercise: Escalators, walking
Juice (lent): Apple/spinach/lime and pineapple juice and orange juice

Yesterday was feeling a bit vulnerable, nothing major just something hovering in the background. The day had been going great I'd had a coaching session late morning and then got stuck into some financial stuff as it was raining so couldn't go for a run! Went out later and also spent time chatting to a friend. But it was later when I got home that a situation came from leftfield. I didn't handle it very well and I still feel rather drained. Early night went straight out the window.

I think if I had been eating solids I might have gone and bought a bag of chips! I probably would have eaten something, more like overeaten something. But I could feel the upset in my stomach. Really understood the advice of not eating when upset or feeling negative emotions it only stresses the body. So thank God I wasn't eating!

But afterwards I was glad it had happened I got to see more of me and also an emptying too. Thanks 'lovely friend' for your encouraging words. I feel raw (pun unintended) but at peace. I also got to make a choice that maybe I wouldn't have made before, so that is growth even if it was very messy.

On a lighter note I went for a friend's birthday drinks on Saturday at a club in the West End. Another friend who I was chatting to, asked me if I was a dancer. I just assumed because we were in a club that she was asking if I liked dancing. So I replied yes, because I love dancing. And then she asked 'ballet?' And I said 'no why do you think that?' and she said 'because you are so lean.' A ballet dancer!

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...