Sponsor

Friday 21 March 2008

Start Later Stop Earlier

Exercise: Run, escalators (8 today)
Food: Noon 4 bananas, then after run, left over frozen banana blended with small mango, looked like cheesecake, and some green smoothie (baby spinach, mango and papaya) then at 6.30pm finished off the green smoothie followed by a green salad with tomatoes, cucumber and a few olives and some avocado

Yesterday I stopped eating at 8pm and had my first food today at noon, and I felt good and hungry! Today again I stopped eating at 7.30pm, and won't eat anything until 12noon tomorrow at the earliest. It's a great feeling because my body gets enough time to do all the cleansing stuff and rest. I keep going to the loo! I did try this last year, but looks like its time has come! I feel it's another success. It means that I'm helping put in boundaries to support my body in its work, avoiding using food to fight boredom or as a distraction in the evenings (and it doesn't matter whether that food is a banana or a french fry) and also not eating late at night which robs me of the best sleep I could be getting. Although getting to bed earlier will be the next thing!

I watched the movie 'the other Boleyn sister' tonight. If ever there was a clear message about living with integrity, there it was! Lack of integrity leads to perpetual poor decision-making. If you've seen the movie you'll know what I mean!

We need to know why we will do or won't do something. This is linked to our values, our worthy goals and our vision. And then we make better decisions.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...