Sponsor

Saturday 15 March 2008

Responsibility

Exercise: Decorating, escalators
Juice (lent): oj/pineapple/spinach juice

Have been listening to more of the Bob Proctor Success Series CDs. At the moment it's 'responsibility'. The core message is that we only get the future that we dream of when we take responsibility for our lives. By doing so we eliminate blame, and then growth happens. If we keep blaming others for the results we see in our lives we create mental prisons which can be a source of mental torment.

I think there is an increasing awareness in society that we if we want good health then we must take responsibility for it ourselves. Mindlessly outsourcing our wellbeing only brings more poor health. When I say mindlessly I mean not understanding the principles of good health, and therefore not being able to ask meaningful questions and find the best source of support for your health development, instead of assuming that what has gone before is necessarily the best choice for now.

Taking responsibility can be challenging, but when we choose to eat well, live well etc we don't only bless ourselves, we are blessing others. For example I have studied health and nutrition since I was knee-high to a grasshopper, and at every stage as I learnt more and applied it I could see the ripple effect to the people around me. They started to make changes in their food choices and the way they ate. So if you are taking steps to move forward on raw journey (regardless of percentage) I encourage you to keep on walking!

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...