Sponsor

Tuesday 25 March 2008

Enjoying The Ride

Food: Noon green smoothie (papaya, mango, pear and spinach), later green salad (avocado, baby spinach, baby tomatoes, cucumbers), around 4pm 4 bananas, around 7pm 5 bananas and a few pistachios
Exercise: Escalators

I'm loving my legs from trekking these escalators. They feel so strong, and I feel so cool flying past the masses standing on the left! Such a simple little thing that's bringing so much reward.

Notice my digestive system is more efficient since the fast, and with the long break in eating overnight am enjoying that 'empty' tummy feeling.

Yesterday met a friend for lunch locally in Mossy Well. Ordered a large mixed salad which came with a smidgeon of houmous which I was okay with, but it also came with garlic bread. I had asked them to hold that but there it was in front of me. So we both picked at it. Tasted nice! But later on I tell you I felt my energy levels siginificantly drop a couple of notches, as if the shutters were coming down, and got a bit blurry-eyed as well. That's why I love eating raw, the increased consciousness and awareness. It was good to feel the tangible difference in the two states, to keep me on my path. Also I know when I've eaten cooked because I see it in my face the next morning, it's slightly puffy and less defined, sounds crazy. But it's true!! Probably nobody else would notice but you definitely become more attuned to what is happening in your body. It's like your body, in fact the whole 'you' becomes more, expands (in a good way!). It's what we were born for to be all that we can be.

Today I had a coaching session with the lovely Audrey. See her story here www.rawhealing.com
It was great to talk to someone completely out of my environment who has been all raw for over four years now. It was so funny recognising the mutual 'aha' moments we've had. This is one of the things I love about this adventure the people you meet, the lives that inspire you, the shared revelations. But am very happy to report that Audrey like me is all about being compassionate with yourself, set your boundaries and enjoy the ride, make progress, maybe adjust the boundaries and keep riding! It's all about having fun, becoming you and being intentional in what you want and do!!!

Hmm just remembered haven't ordered my raw fairies cake!

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...