Sponsor

Thursday 27 September 2007

It's A Date

Exercise: Run, push-ups
Food: Dates in the morning followed by 8 bananas, for lunch two salads (one home-made - leaves, beetroot, tomatoes, walnut and coriander pesto, and one bought from deli - mixed leaves, sundried-tomato, a little bit of cabbage and carrot, fresh basil, and I added half an avocado because they had run out!). Also had a litre of home-made smoothie (mango and celery). Had another big salad at home with baby leaves, pomodorino tomatoes (I know the tomatoes again, I'm experimenting with different varieties, I can't get over this experience, humour me!), sun-blush tomatoes and some perfectly ripe avocado. Ended the day as I had begun with a few dates.

It's getting cold in old London town, but surprising have had no herbal teas today. But as I type am sipping on some warm water.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070924/thl-health-cancer-elderly-96993ab_1.html

Number of elderly cancer patients to double by 2030

I read this today, but there is hope and cancer is not inevitable. Read this great article from Nora Lenz's site:RawSchool.com

http://www.rawschool.com/philosophy.htm

You may have to cut and paste into your browser. I

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...