Sponsor

Sunday 23 September 2007

Juice, Glorious Juice

Sun 23 Sept 2007


Exercise: run, push ups, running up escalators

Food: Breakfast: Woke up feeling hungry, had about 500g of dates and lots of water with a squeeze of lemon, and mango and banana pudding (2 bananas and mango) whizzed up in my shiny new Blendtech blender. It's also beautifully designed!


Around 4pm had some sun-dried tomatoes and olives. I don't normally have much of these but have a desire for their tartness/chewyness, maybe due to time of the month. So going with it. Have some more olives, but a bit salty. I think we can safely say I won't be having again for a while.


Around 9pm had a litre of fresh orange and celery juice, and am currently sipping fresh pineapple and celery juice. It is just so yummy to guzzle. I don't normally have much juice when eating my normal raw diet, mainly when fasting. But I suspect I'm drawn to it after the saltiness and tartness of the antpasti.


I just love to move so much more when I eat this way. I feel myself literally flying across the pavement as I'm going from A to B.


Yesterday and today's food logs are not actually typical of what I regularly eat. I might try and put info up from the past month or so. My staple foods are bananas, I have eaten up to 20 in a day although usually around 8-12 now. That is amazing in itself, as I couldn't eat bananas since I was a child due to a reaction I got. But following my extended fast last year I can. I still want to pinch myself. Am very grateful to God as it would be hard going raw-wise without a filling, versatile, sweet staple like bananas.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...