Sponsor

Friday 28 September 2007

Down Cooked Way

Exercise: Push ups
Food: Banana and mango pudding, followed by nine bananas, Lunch was my big green salad with sun-blushed tomatoes, pomodorino tomatoes and avocado. And another salad later with greens, carrots, beetroot, seaweed, avocado and a little plain tofu. In the evening went to a dinner event, had veg curry with a couple of potatoes, salad leaves and tomatoes (and water to drink). Followed by fruit. I could have had just salad leaves and tomato but did not want to draw attention to myself just then.

But know at the next one I know intuitively that I will just have salad, and maybe bring some additions of my own. I still felt hungry after the curry and could have had more. It did taste nice which was interesting to note as there is some cooked food I know I would not enjoy any more. I didn't feel sick or have any adverse reactions, like drop in energy. But that maybe due to the fact that it was completely vegetable based, with raw elements. I was not tempted by the garlic bread or the cake. It does feel great to be free of such base attractions. I love this journey. Afterwards went for drink at the pub, I had cranberry juice (alas not fresh) and salted roasted pistachios. Did feel a slight scratchy throat when I got home. In hindsight should have ordered water and passed on the pistachios. At home made some mango and banana pudding. Maybe not the best combining choice after nuts but needed it. Felt full and nourished.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...