Sponsor

Tuesday 25 September 2007

Yummy Yummy Salads



Exercise: Pushups, yoga
Food: dates first thing, ate way too early about 7am. Canteloupe milk. 8 bananas followed by my rocking salad of leaves, beetroot, vine tomatoes and avocado. Looked and tasted great. I am absolutely ravenous today. I think linked with period but also as you consolidate all raw eating your body is being reset and doing a lot of cleansing. It's getting used to being fed fresh biologically appropriate nosh all the time!

Had to go and buy another salad and edamame, see yesterday's post. Followed by a bag of dates. Found a post on The Date People, they grow tons of varieties of dates in vegan and raw friendly processes. They don't appear to have a website but will dig out details for you.


This evening tried my hand at raw fettucine, although creamy pasta never did it for me. Made with courgettes, pine nuts, basil, sesame seeds and spices. It looked very realistic. Will take it for lunch tomorrow with my salad, hopefully will hit the spot.

Also ate banana and mango pudding, 1 large banana and one small mango. And some more dates!

I do love this journey. I can't wait for more people to get it, especially my friends and family. Tomorrow I will try and wait until noon to eat (but if feel hungry earlier will eat). I want to feel proper hunger and not just eat out of habit, even if it is fabulous fare!

I'll be reviewing some resources, books and sites soon, ones that I think are great, and not necessarily the ones you always hear about.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...