Sponsor

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Gratitude

Exercise: run and push ups
Food: dates around 10.30am (see holding out!), then four bananas around noon. Had 'Jaynies' green salad. Feeling less hungry today, bought some edamame. At end of day had three more bananas and my green smoothie mango and spinach, but the spinach was a bit wilted and I could taste it, but downed it anyway. More dates later at home.


Was chopping up my vine tomatoes just now for tomorrow's salad and they smelt divine. I am just so thankful to God that I can appreciate that now. I never thought I'd see the day.


Here are details for The Date People, I haven't used them yet mind

Order from:The Date People

P.O Box 808

Niland, CA 92257

Phone: 760-359-3211 Fax: 760-359-3212

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...