Sponsor

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Relationships

Exercise: Escalators
Food: Strawberries, papaya, mango and Dr Martin's Coco milk - morning smoothie, one apple, one big box of grapes, salad of spinach, avocado, orange bell pepper, tomatoes, cucumber and raw pesto dressing, and in the evening another salad of leaves, sundried tomatoes, cabbage/carrot mix, broccoli and avocado and some nuts.

Ate a lot today, partly because I was going out straight from work, so wanted to feel full plus avoid getting home late and eating late!

A new Chopd salad bar has opened in Spitafields, woo hoo! And the new raw food restaurant, Saf is set to open this month. I am literally barricaded by good food places i.e. places I can get either a decent salad, fruit, smoothie, juice, nuts or all of the above: ITSU, Chop'd, Crush, Soup and Salad, Nim Com Soup, Giraffe, Pret, EAT, Spitalfiels Organics, Story Deli, Apostrophe, The Grocery, Organic Foodhall, Shish and Canteloupe. And I haven't included the possibilities in Hoxton Square!

On a parallell level, the past couple of weeks I've been thinking how I am surrounded by fabulous people. People who inspire me and 'cheerlead' me on my way to achieving my dreams like close family members and my mentors, people who let me be me, people who don't have to 'get' everything I do to love me, people who are treading their own amazing paths. Those who I know 'face to face', some who will be close confidantes, but also others who may 'serve' me in some capacity like a shop assistant or a waitress - there are some who really are able to make your day even more glorious, just with a few words - a true gift. There was a wonderful woman in Leon on Regent St and another equally wonderful one at the Leon at Knightsbridge. Then there are those I haven't met like authors who have blessed me greatly with their writings (Brad Swift, John Demartini, Bob Proctor, Karen Knowler, Wallace D. Wattles (yes that is his name), Dr Henry Cloud, simply endless) and business owners who are offering goods and services that chime with my values and enhance my life and lifestyle such as all the food places that have been mentioned, Raw Fairies etc.

I could go on and on, it's all about relationships.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...