Sponsor

Monday 7 April 2008

Do Like Steve

Exercise: Escalators
Food: Loads of bananas today, large handful of mixed nuts, salad of green leaves, a little avoacdo, sun-dried tomato, carrot/cabbage shred, and broccoli, and green juice of apple, spinach, pineapple and lime

I've noticed post fast I'm digesting nuts very well, am being inclined to chew them properly until there are no solid bits left, and interestingly seem to now have a clear cut off point after which I won't carry on eating any more nuts. So they seem to have resurfaced in my eating for the past week!

News update: Steve Pavlina (amazing, authentic blogger) has gone raw! He did a 30 day experiment, felt great apart from dry skin on his hands. Then he went back to cooked vegan which had been his diet prior to the trial. I think the first day he felt quite ill, and felt a blurring in his eyesight! Anyway he woke up one morning and decided that he's just going back to all raw, just like that.

Read more here www.stevepavlina.com there are also many great personal development articles on his site. I would say that the 'courage' one is an all time classic.

Sometimes I have to pinch myself (metaphorically!) when I think about the life I'm living now. It's not that I think raw food has magical powers, our physiology is simply designed for fresh fruit and veg with nuts and seeds. So it seems to be (un)common sense that we make that our majority or total food intake. Basically it's a principle (not dogma!), look at the wild animals they eat their food raw and appropriate to their physiology.

By eating right we allow our body, mind and spirit to flourish, because we are removing more of the dumbing down/damping down stuff that gets in the way of us being us!!!

Two of my lovely girl friends paid me a couple of compliments today. Now I love getting compliments from admiring males, but when you get them from the girls you know you're rockin!

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...