Sponsor

Wednesday 20 February 2008

There Is No Race, Only You

Exercise: Escalators
Food: pineapple and celery juice; apple, lime, celery and spinach juice (juice fast)

Gosh it's been a while, my evenings are filling up so I keep thinking I'll post tomorrow, and on it goes!

Last weekend my me time was going to be spent perusing the Wildlife photographer of the year at the Natural History Museum, but it was fully booked. So wandered the Brompton Road instead! Ended up in Leon again to work on 'Life on Purpose'. I had some salad and sweet potato with hummus. Last week there was a lot of wanting the potato (not necessarily getting)! For some reason despite hardly eating crisps when cooked when I went 100% raw last year (after about 5 yrs of high raw) it was crisps that I really wanted every time immediately after. Very bizarre! But what I found was they would hurt my mouth because I had gotten used to eating softer, fresh food! I truly love eating raw that I don't worry about any off the wagon moments, they help me determine what I want. I don't eat this way because I should, or out of fear, I really enjoy it. I love greens, I love fruit, I love the colour, the vibrancy, the adventure, the taste of it all. I still marvel that I love BANANAS!

I have drafted and re-drafted my life on purpose statement, I'm not interested in perfect but something was missing. Then today as I was looking at some of the others, I realised I had missed a particular core value of mine - self expression. I love to write, dance, take pictures, run, do yoga, act and be different and try new things amongst others. So pretty significant! Mulled over it some more today, nearly there.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...