Sponsor

Thursday 7 February 2008

Raw Food Restaurant

Exercise: Escalators, walking
Food: 10 bananas, 2 green smoothies (spinach, papaya, pear, mango, pineapple juice) and (pea shoots, strawberries, pineapple juice)

I forgot to say I road-tested the Cuisinart food processor on Sunday. And it is fantastic. I tried out a recipe inspired by a salad I bought at Planet Organic. Then I tried it again on Monday and it didn't work. So on Tues rang up House-makers and they were fabulous they said they would collect it and give me a new one. Then my sis rang and said it was working, I had put the bowl in the wrong way round. Yes, I did let House-makers know! It really is very simple to use, the instruction book is tiny and includes recipes. And I know I keep saying it but it is so beautiful to look at too. I get double the pleasure creating life-enhancing yumminess with something that has beauty in both form and function.

I shredded two large carrots and then mixed them with some home-ground sesame seeds. I added a bit of water to moisten. It tasted yummy like that, then I added a couple of drops of tamari which gave it a slightly bitter tinge but still good.

Well I am the most blessed woman in the whole wide world, seriously I say this everyday not as an affirmation but because it's my reality. Last week I found out a new raw restaurant/martini bar is practically opening a few doors down from where I workin Shoreditch. How cool is that? The first full-on proper raw restaurant in London right by me. What fun I'll have taking friends there. Opening night here I come

It's called Saf, and they are hiring staff now!
http://eng.safrestaurant.com.tr/bio-restaurant.aspx

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...