Sponsor

Sunday 3 February 2008

Great Value

Exercise: Running
Food: raw fruit and nut bars, 8 bananas, salad of baby spinach, carrot/tahini, tomatoes, avocado

Had a really lovely day and enjoyed everything I ate to the last dot! I absolutely love this adventure, even when I hit a challenge. You may have noticed I had no nuts all week just at the weekend, very happy with that.

I'm feeling so very purposeful today and I am purposeful! I'm halfway through passage 4 (There are 6 passages) of 'Life on Purpose' by Brad Swift. I'm very excited but you'll need to read it to understand why. Because my life started changing in amazing ways since Jan 06 I can already see how what is shaping my life now is much more intentional, instead of reactionary. But it will be great to bring everything together by the time I finish the book. It is not a process to be rushed, but I highly recommend it.

It can be uncomfortable reading (initially) if you haven't made any progress to living congruently with your values (and most people haven't). I feel very fortunate to be going through the book from a place of great expectation. This is because I had begun to take control of my life, particularly last year using Jinny Ditzler's 'Best Year Yet'. But don't worry, any feelings of discomfort will soon change to much more positive things!

I met with a friend today and we were giving thanks for all the wonderful people who are blessing us whether we know them personally or not. And all the great resources we keep 'stumbling' across including those mentioned above. People who are involved in industrious creativity, who add value to the lives of others and achieve fulfilment in theirs.

I was thinking my sister is such a great support in doing this raw journey with me. And other members of my family are increasingly health aware so are very encouraging including offering to provide a raw vegan Christmas meal for me. And then there are some lovely Raw pioneers like Dr Doug Graham and his wife Dr Rozalind Gruben-Graham, Frederic Patenaude, Raw School, and many many others including our own home turf Raw Fairies.

One of those who I think gives great value in terms of blog posts, membership schemes etc specifically re eating raw etc has got to be Roger Haeske.

http://rogerhaeske.com/

It is a great time to be alive.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...