Sponsor

Friday 4 July 2008

In The Dark?

Exercise: Run, yoga
Food: 6 bananas, fresh oj, pineapple and celery juice, salad of leaves, carrot and celery, smoothie-mango, goji berries and coconut milk

I stumbled upon a new website (like I need another one!) while reading the latest edition of mini passion magazine from www.detoxyourworld.com, it's www.leftinthedark.com

Read the introduction at this link,

http://leftinthedark.org.uk/introduction

I just had to paste this para from the site!

An investigation into the evolution of the human brain.A journey to the edge of the human mind.
The human brain, over a period of perhaps a million years, expanded at an increasingly rapid rate then, some 200,000 years ago, this expansion suddenly stopped. There is, to date, no plausible scientific explanation for either of these linked events.Religious and mythic traditions of paradise inform us that we once lived in a benign state of perpetual wonder and joy but from this we regressed. The reasons for this are obscure. Do these apparently unrelated perspectives have something in common?


How exciting!!! I have to get this book. I'm a great believer that Truth with a capital T can stand on it's own merit i.e. it's not dependent on belief and is verifiable. And for me the test for Truth is that it brings more freedom into my life period. Read the Introduction link and then ask yourself whether your doubts about eating raw, particularly FRUIT might suddenly be emigrating to some far off land!

I've got to do some more reading, (good science is invaluable) and will unpick it here. What I will add for now is that I noticed when I became consciously raw I was recognising truth more easily, was drawn to my purpose, coincidences and synchronicities were happening that I couldn't ignore, my mind became clear, my spiritual awareness heightened, becoming more courageous and adventureous, I was becoming more me. It's not just eating raw food, as I was changing/investing in new life habits and continue to do so as you will know, yoga, prayer, meditation, being in nature, making decisions based on my values. But eating raw biologically appropriate food is one of the most significant factors along with taking away food that weighs the body down and ties up its creative energy.

A very simple book to read that can help bring clarity is Grain Damage by Dr Douglas Graham. I love this book! It's so easy to read and short but packs a punch. You can buy it on Amazon.com

Graham writes: "during the 'Golden Age of Man' almost three thousand years ago, historical records indicate that man thrived brilliantly on a diet composed primarily of fruit, with the addition of some tender vegetables. This time period produced a disproportionately huge number of history's greatest thinkers, given that the world's population was barely twenty million".

WOW!!

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

London lass, urban dweller, raw adventurer, nature-lover, much travelled, truth-seeker ...